The time to discuss your family’s future is now. Planning ahead for emergencies and protecting your property and wishes is important. Sher & Associates, P.C. assists you in developing and maintaining your wills and estate plan. Through careful review of all aspects of estate planning, we create the documents that will best serve your needs and ensure the proper conveyance of your property and wishes. Sher & Associates assists many individuals and couples with their Estate Planning throughout Berks County, PA and Schuylkill County, PA.
- Preparation of Wills, Living Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Special Needs Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Probate and Administration of Estates
- Business Succession Planning
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
Contact us to schedule an appointment to take the next step in drafting your Estate Plan.
Find out what information we will need to draft your Will, Living Will and Power of Attorney by filling out the appropriate form below. You'll be sent to a download page to download your Check List.
Estate Planning FAQs
Our legal team routinely handles estates, working with executors throughout the entire process from compiling the estate assets to closure. In addition to handling all distributions, we prepare the necessary tax returns thus preventing any avoidable confusion and conflict. If you're in need of estate administration, contact us today.
- Compilation of estate assets
- Probate – administration of the assets that are in the descendant’s name alone, which do not have a beneficiary designation. Examples include cars, bank accounts, and homes.
- Bill payment
- Filing of tax returns – estate and income tax
- Other legal matters of the estate
- Closure of the estate