Family law deals with various legal aspects of family relationships. From simple negotiations, to complex financial cases that involve litigation, even the uncontested divorce and custody matter needs an experienced attorney to ensure paperwork is drafted properly with proper timing to avoid rejection from the court. At Sher & Associates we have over 14 years of experience in family law and we strive to provide the best customer service and legal advice for each situation. We understand that sometimes these situations may be sensitive and difficult for both parties, which is why we provide the most professional service, to ensure everything goes smoothly.
If you are located in the Berks County or Schuylkill County area and need assistance in Pre-Nuptial Agreements, Divorce, Custody or Support, contact us today.
Here at Sher & Associates we specialize in the following family law:
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- Custody – legal, physical, 3rd party matters and relocation
- Child Support
- Alimony/Alimony Pendent Lite/Spousal Support
- Adoption – voluntary, involuntary and step-parent
- Paternity – establishment or disestablishment
- Guardianship – both adults and children for financial and/or personal/physical reasons
- Partition – splitting jointly owned real estate
Located in Kutztown PA, we have helped and continue to help many individuals and families in and around the Berks County and Schuylkill County area. If you are in need of legal help in regards to divorce, custody, adoption, or other family law, contact us today to schedule a consultation. We are here to help you!