Business – Representation and counseling of business entities and business owners, from startups and entrepreneurs to established corporations, in all facets of business law. Sher & Associates, P.C. assists clients with the many responsibilities and challenges that go along with running or starting a business entity.
- Business Entity Formation – Incorporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Partnerships, and Limited Partnerships (LP)
- Shareholder Agreements & Corporate Documents
- Fictitious Names
- Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiating of Contracts and Agreements
- Drafting and Negotiating Business Sales and Acquisitions Agreements
- Collection of Delinquent Accounts
- Business Succession Planning
Starting a business?
Before you choose a business entity, it is important to understand what benefits each structure provides. It is also important to fully understand your lender commitment letters and loan documents. Our team works with your accountant, lender, and other business advisors to turn your business dreams to reality and lay the groundwork for your growth and success.
Buying or selling your business or a part of it? Do you need an employment contract for your executive, sales representative, independent contractor? Is your employee handbook and business policy in compliance with the law? Our team can assist you with these legal needs and more, as our Attorneys have an extensive combined experience that covers all types of legal needs, and all of our lawyers have first hand experience as business owners.
Sher & Associates, P.C. is proud to be active in these Kutztown & Oley based business groups:
- Kutztown Community Partnership
- Small Business Development Center at Kutztown University
- Northeast Berks Chamber of Commerce
- Kutztown Rotary
- Oley Valley Business Association
- Women’s Club of Oley Valley
It is possible that we have not addressed your particular concern on our website as this is just a representative list of these services offered by our firm. Please call us to discuss more detailed solutions to your legal needs.