Business –Representation and counseling of business entities and business owners, from startups and entrepreneurs to established corporations, in all facets of business law. Sher & Associates, P.C. assists clients with the many responsibilities and challenges that go along with running a business enity.
- Business Entity Formation – Incorporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Partnerships, and Limited Partnerships (LP)
- Shareholder Agreements
- Fictitious Names
- Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiating of Contracts and Agreements
- Drafting and Negotiating Business Sales and Acquisitions Agreements
- Collection of Delinquent Accounts
- Business Succession Planning
Starting a business?
Before you choose a business entity it is important to understand what benefits each structure provides. It is also important to fully understand your lender commitment letters and loan documents. Our team works with your accountant, lender, and other business advisors to turn your business dreams to reality and lay the groundwork for your growth and success.
Buying or selling your business or a part of it? Do you need an employment contract for your executive, sales representative, independent contractor? Is your employee handbook and business policy in compliance with the law? Our team can assist you with these legal needs and more, Attorneys Sher and Adamson have a combined experience of over 50 years and both have first hand experience as business owners.
Sher & Associates, P.C. is proud to be active in these Kutztown business groups:
- Kutztown Community Partnership
- Small Business Development Center at Kutztown University
- Northeast Berks Chamber of Commerce